The decentralized is also in Corona mode: After the cancellation of all cultural events, we continue with virtual formats: So we collect on the power adapter Dates of online events, the press office continues to tirelessly produce blog posts and the printed matter switches to home office mode.
Außerdem sammeln wir auf dieser Seite Fundraisers and Support actions in and around Kassel.
The global spread of COVID-19 has been the dominant topic for weeks. Given the scale of the pandemic, it is understandable, that other topics take a back seat. After all, the virus is an acute danger to life for many people. At the moment, public life in Germany is almost completely lost due to the protective measures taken.
The long-term consequences of the current exceptional situation have so far been difficult to predict. Many people are already not only at risk for their health, but also existentially threatened by loss of job or income due to the general restrictions. No wonder, that everything is currently about the corona virus.
How things will go for the decentralized one
The decentralized has also adjusted to the new situation: Im decentralized power supply, our online calendar, we will probably only list online appointments until the end of April, which can also be attended from home. We have removed all other events from the calendar for the time being, because it can be assumed, that all events are canceled anyway (even if the Facebook events sometimes claim otherwise).
You can of course continue to use yours as usual Submit appointments: who doesn't want to be distracted in times of Corona?? Give us tips, what's going on: streamed concerts or lectures, Online-Screenings, etc.
As soon as the situation relaxes, of course we also collect offline events again.
With the decentralized press office we will both take up the current ubiquitous crisis and continue to consciously publish articles, that have nothing to do with Corona. At the decentralized printed matter #6 we continue to work in the home office.
On this page, we also endeavor to compile a small selection of selected information pages and initiatives in and from Kassel.
- Tips for digital communication in times of crisis from Technikkollektiv systemli
- Info page of the DGB on workers' rights during the Corona period
- Solidarity against Corona: Weblog and Twitter
- Information about the pandemic at the Robert Koch Institute.
support actions in and from Kassel
- Maker vs. Virus | Nationwide campaign of the DIY workshop Hammertime Kassel for the production of protective clothing in MakerSpaces and FabLabs.
- A we for Kassel: Sponsorship- and auxiliary network of the Kasseler Jugendring
- Neighborhood help from Voluntary in Kassel
- Telegram group Corona neighborhood aid Kassel
- Several civil society actors from Kassel build a help network for mutual aid on #werekassel
Registration for Helping under 0561 – 577777 email@example.com
Registration for seeking help Contact 0561 – 577777
donation campaigns for alternative Kassel culture- and restaurants
- #SOS – Save Our Schlachthof – Schlachthof: Bitte unterstützt die Soli-Aktion des Kulturzentrum Schlachthof Kassel „Keiner kann Ausgehen – Lass uns nicht eingehen!“ Angelehnt an das Crowdfunding-Prinzip des Gebens und Bekommens, bitten wir Euch um Hilfe, damit wir Euch in Zukunft auch weiter kulturell versorgen können.
- Help for the free cultural scene in Kassell
- To the happy mountain pig
- Collective Café Kurdbad (Donation goal reached)
Special offers in times of Corona
Supports local collective operations and initiatives, by using their offers:
- Kuchenlieferdienst of the Kurdbad collective café on weekends
- Book phone / pick-up service of the ABC bookstore (Kollektivbetrieb)
- Soli-Drive-In desmatches Member loading (so far only for members: Schmackes packs the bag for you by email order and you just pick it up)